Think Civil & Structural Engineering are currently recruiting for an experienced Associate Director who wants to work for an established NEC Top 100 Consultancy with multiples offices across the country. They are entrusted by a diverse range of public and private sector Clients to deliver increasingly complex and challenging projects across the UK.
Throughout the current pandemic they have continued to grow despite the adverse market conditions. They are looking for Associate Director to join their teams in Birmingham and Nottingham office.
- Strong experience liaising with both external and internal stakeholders and bodies.
- Experience in financial reporting and leading recruitment strategies.
- Strong commercial awareness with effective influencing and negotiating stills as well as ability to develop emerging and new client relationships.
- Experience liaising with other consultant such as architect and project managers.
- Ability to develop and build strong teams through mentoring and support.
- Strong track record of maintaining relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
- Strong background being a technical lead, willing and able to take responsibility for technical solutions for a project.
- Background in dealing with clients in regard to technical design issues.
- Strong communication skills.
Candidates must have:
- Must have experience or multi-disciplinary nature of complex projects.
- Experience working on project from planning stage all the way through completion.
- Experience working with account managers.
- Mentoring and reporting financial performance.
- Experience developing teams.
- Strong project coordination skills.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays on top.
- Life assurance.
- Professional subscription.
- Social fund
If you're an experienced Principal Engineer, Associate or Associate Director who is ready to take the next step in their career, then please get in touch with Think Recruitment for a confidential chat - (phone number removed) or apply below.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.