As one of our highly skilled maintenance engineers you will:
- Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production uptime according to given priorities
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
Are you looking to get into the Food Industry and for a new technical challenge? Do you have experience of maintaining equipment within a manufacturing environment?
We are recruiting for a dynamic and highly motivated Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our team tto work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern day and nights rotating (5-5).
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all of the UK’s key food retailers with everything from sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Bow is our three acre, food to go manufacturing site; one of three in Greater London with a well structured engineering team and great workplace culture. There are excellent transport links via both DLR and London Underground.What we’re looking for
You will need to:
- Be a time served accredited apprentice or hold an engineering qualification
- Have experience of machinery maintenance ideally within FMCG
- Possess good electrical & mechanical skills
- Have had some exposure to PLC's with the ability to carry out fault finding
- Be able to work a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern days and nights (5-5)
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- 24 days annual leave allowance
- A pension scheme offering up to 8% matched company contributions
- Access to our company share save scheme to reap the rewards of our FTSE 250 growth
- Greencore Qualifications offering in-house study opportunities
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform, cycle to work scheme and opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.