- You will be carrying out the servicing, fault-finding, repair and maintenance works on compressed air systems.
- Provide support and troubleshooting to our customers, office staff and junior engineers.
- Deliver an effective response to maintenance demands from the site.
- Ensure compliance with all H&S and Environmental systems and procedures and take an active part in the development of any policy.
- Previous compressor engineering experience is essential
- Must be enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative.
- Good communication skills with ability to discuss engineering issues with Customers, Works Engineers, and senior personnel within companies.
- Full UK Driver’s license
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime Available
- Company Holiday
- Pension scheme
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Mobile phone
Compressor, Engineer, Service, Air Compressor
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.