- Are you about to leave your military career and now looking for a new career opportunity?
- Do you have some form of engineering background?
- Are you open to learning new skills offering long-term career prospects with good salary expectations?
- This could be the opportunity you have been looking for, read below
Demob Job is working alongside a major successful UK employer who is rapidly expanding and looking to recruit ex-military people to become qualified White Goods Engineers.
You must be based on a Belfast postcode as you will work from home travelling to domestic properties within Belfast and surrounding areas to fix white goods such as cookers, fridges and freezers.
No experience is required as you will attend an initial 2-week training course at their own facility which will be fully expensed including hotel accommodation and meals.
STARTING SALARY FOR A TRAINEE IS £21,000, ONCE TRAINED AND WORKING YOUR SALARY POTENTIAL IS IN EXCESS OF £25,000, MORE DETAILS PROVIDED ON ENQUIRY
- Willingness to learn and retrain.
- Confident communicator who is friendly and helpful.
- Super organised.
- Full driving licence (company vehicle provided).
- Trustworthy & reliable.
- Flexible towards working hours.
- Proficient user of technology.
- A passion for delivering great customer service.
- Fully expensed training – learn a new career.
- Bonus scheme.
- Company vehicle for business use plus a fuel card.
- Uniform and all tools.
- Flexible working.
- 22 days (rising to 25) + bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- and more
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.