Job Role: P6 Planner
Location: Manchester or Leeds
Day Rate: £305 (PAYE)
Duration: 12 months rolling contract
Summary of the P6 Planner:
I am currently recruiting for a P6 Planner with a strong rail background to work for a major Tier 1 rail company based in Manchester or Leeds on a long term contract basis.
Responsibilities for the P6 Planner:
- Continuously monitor programmes to ensure they are updated to accurately reflect progress and reflect the revised forecast of the works and compare the baseline
- Develop design and build programmes
- Provide enough detail on materials and plant to ensure the procurement teams have early visibility of the project requirements
- Develop and maintain excellent communication relationships with internal and external stakeholders to gather progress information
Requirements for the P6 Planner:
- Degree educated in an Engineering discipline OR equivalent experience
- You will have significant experience using Primavera P6
- Previous experience with long term possession planning
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships at all level
- A strategic thinker, able to convey your ideas both verbally and in report form to Clients, external stakeholders and the design team
If you feel as though you are the right person for this P6 Planner role, then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV and we will be in touch with you soon.
We look forward to hearing from you!
"VGC Personnel are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy"
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.