We are looking for experienced Blasting Operative/Industrial Cleaner for a company who specialises in chemical cleaning.
You will be a part of a small and professional team on industrial cleaning projects, working on various projects and reporting to your team leader. Most of the projects are in UK with possibility to be called overseas (Europe).
- Grit blasting cleaning work, following working procedures and using the company cleaning equipment; including high pressure water jetting machine, sand blasting and patented dry chemical spraying ejector.
- To follow companies QHSE safety policies.
- Preparing and maintaining the companies equipment during stand down period.
- Min 1-2 years’ experience in industrial environment, ideally from Oil & Gas or related industries however any previous experience in construction, welding, and mechanical or engineering industries would be considered.
- English spoken (2nd language would be an advantage) ability to work abroad – overseas project duration 1 to 3 weeks.
- Good work ethic, friendly attitude as you will be working in various multicultural environments.
- Team player.
- Clean driving licence.
- Salary depending on experience and a project.
- Expenses paid and higher rate when working abord.
- Quick career progression and promotion to a team leader for right the candidate.
if you are interested please call Giedre on (phone number removed) or email your CV.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.