Late Shift HGV Technician
HGV Mechanic / Technician
Salary/Package - Negotiable
Location - Liverpool
Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Heavy Vehicle Mechanic/Fitter to work as a depot based engineer for a leading company based in Liverpool
- To provide on the ground technical support to our customer and ensure that all technical issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- To provide Technical Support to there customers and ensure that Customer vehicle repairs are professionally undertaken and controlled
- A professional, high quality, and efficient service is provided to there customers. To act as the interface between the workshop manager and the customer workshop operatives.
- To maintain the company vehicles to a high standard
Applicants will be able to demonstrate;
- NVQ Level 3 / City and Guilds relating to Heavy Vehicle engineering or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in an engineering, heavy vehicle environment, dealership or fleet HGV or PSV
- Strong technical background with the ability to diagnose and repair faults efficiently and effectively
- Ability to access and repair accident damage effectively and efficiently Experience gained in dealing with and responding to customer queries
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
It is desirable that you can demonstrate;
- To have served an apprenticeship in a heavy vehicle engineering environment
- HGV background
- Electrical experience
- Proven track record in the Bus & Coach, HGV or Plant Engineering Industries.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Danny Stedman, Alecto Recruitment. (url removed) or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.