Our client, a main contractor specializing in civil engineering is looking to recruit an experienced Site Engineer to join their expanding team to work on projects throughout the North West. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business that offer very competitive salary and package.
Site Engineer Key Accountabilities:
- Accurate Setting Out
- All engineering related site activities
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret designs and drawings
- Ensure accurate setting out of works
- Adhere to risk assessments and method statements
- Ensure work is executed in a safe manner
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations
- Manage quality aspects of the role
- Manage all other engineering related site activities
- As builts
- Quality lifetime records
- Managing subcontractors
- Assisting with coaching and mentoring younger, junior engineers.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- Relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng or equivalent)
- Civil engineering experience
- Experienced and accurate setting out skills
- Experienced engineer
- Excellent communication and people and team management skills
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.