A leading national engineering organisation, based in Manchester City Centre, are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Commercial Accountant position will include:
- Review and challenge month end results, providing analytical review of key variances as required whilst improving accuracy of information reported.
- Follow up on queries and seek to develop reporting packs to build knowledge of underlying variances.
- Develop enhanced monthly Management Information, working with internal stakeholders and financial operations leadership team to develop suitable metrics.
- Producing insightful financial forecasts with clear story telling.
- Influencing the business with clear financial analysis and presentations to support decision making.
- Performing monthly group reporting/analysis - Actuals and Plan.
- Providing strong communication links with all internal stakeholders.
- Support the senior management team in completing long term strategic planning process.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally ACA or ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Have experience of financial planning and analysis duties
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Commercial Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Walters People on (url removed) or (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.