Maintenance Engineer –Electrical
Shifts: Days - Monday to Friday
· Progression opportunities
· Great team ethos
· Work - life balance
· Day shifts
· Training opportunities - programming
· Weekends off!
Established for 50 years, my client's a globally recognised Manufacturer, supplying their product across the world
Due to substantial growth & new contracts, we are now looking to grow the Maintenance department in order to keep up with & achieve production targets.
As a result, we're now looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (experienced within some form of high speed manufacturing/industrial engineering) to assist in reactive breakdowns, PPM's & installations when required.
You MUST have experience as a hands-on Maintenance Engineer, or as a Service Engineer looking to move into a static position. You MUST BE strong Electrically
Ideal candidate will be:
· MUST beQualified Electrically to level 3 as a minimum (NVQ/C&G/BTEC/ONC)
· MUST have previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer within a similar, ideally within a high-speed manufacturing/processing environment
· Experience with fault finding & modifying PLC' s(Siemens S7, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi) & Electrical fault finding within an INDUSTRIAL environment
· Experience in Injection Moulding, Extrusion, Powder Coating & Automation machines desired
· Able to demonstrate strong communication skills whilst working within a team environment and toward a long-term goal
Stirling Warrington are always looking for experienced Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Technicians, Reliability Engineers, Mechanical Fitters, Maintenance Electricians, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.