NB: Only candidates with an MEP background will be considered
An excellent opportunity exists for an M&E Operations Manager to join a leading building services contractor based in Northern Ireland.
You will have responsibility for managing a team of contracts managers, and engineers. You will also play an integral role in managing high-profile commercial projects undertaken by the company with a particular focus on London. Flexibility regards frequent travel to England is therefore essential.
Duties will include:
- Managing the resourcing of direct / sub-contract labour, liaising with specialist sub-contractors on their package works.
- Oversee the progression and development of all electrical projects during the construction, commissioning and snagging periods through to the project's completion.
- Monitor the control on financial expenditure including cash flow, application for payment process, variation development through to the submission and agreement of final accounts.
- Client liaison & business development
- Key point of contact for nominated clients.
- Management of Electrical and Mechanical Project Engineers, Site Engineering & Administrative staff in line with Operational Instructions and guidelines.
- Liaise with other internal departments on project matters (H&S, Commercial, Estimating, Design, QA & Accounts).
- Monitor all aspects of progress & performance on all projects, including financial and site based.
- Provide Company Directors with information to support: Budgets, Credit Control & Accounts departments.
- Client liaison duties relating to existing and new clients.
The successful candidate will have a strong work history working within the Building Services Industry.
You will be a proven Mechanical or Electrical Contracts Manager with 8-10 years management experience with the ambition & drive to run an M&E division, or be currently working as a divisional manager/ operations manager.
You will have strong commercial acumen and a strong focus on client relationships.
In return for your commitment, you will receive an excellent remuneration package in line with your experience.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.