Global Chemical Manufacturing Organisation
£55,000 - £60,000+ excellent company benefits
Excellent opportunity!! Our client, an industry leading Chemicals Manufacturer going through a significant period of growth and investment at their Warrington facility, are looking to recruit a career driven Process engineer to join their team.
This position is responsible for ensuring that technical and manufacturing projects and improvements are designed and implemented which meet the Company safety standards and meet the business objectives of cost, timescale and fitness for purpose, as defined by the Head of Technology. In addition, as a Process Engineer, you will support the operation by monitoring performance of processes, fault-finding and implementing improvement measures. There is potential for international travel and networking, however this is not expected to be significant.
- Planning, leadership and implementation of capital projects, including process safety aspects, budgetary control, programmer and fit for purpose.
- Identify and introduce innovations and equipment which optimize plant operations, usage of materials, output, improve product quality, safety and reduce hazards.
- Justify, scope and design manufacturing and capacity improvements, new product requirements and technically accountable for process and plant changes made within these projects and ensuring the required PCA/MOC procedures are followed.
- Ensure solutions are found to technical problems affecting output, safety, major accident prevention, environmental, quality and costs targets.
- Working with improvement projects on site utilizing small teams and larger projects using consulting resources, as appropriate.
- 3+ years relevant experience in a process engineering role (or similar)
- Expereince must be from chemical / oil/ Process manufacturing environment (such as Food/ FMCG)
- The ability to manage and organize time, interact with people from all levels of the organization and capable of sustaining a drive for excellence.
- Ability to communicate clearly by written and verbal reporting
- Educated to degree level an engineering discipline
The company are a true market leader and have been unaffected by events in 2020. They are set to continue on their growth journey in 2021 and have an excellent track record for staff retention, primarily through their investment and development programmes. This is an excellent time to be joining this company so if interested, please apply now!!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.