A new opportunity has become available for an exciting and growing scientific manufacturer in the Oxford area to start immediately.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for:
- Implementing manufacturing processes
- Setting up systems and NPI
- Manufacturing and cell layout utilising Lean techniques
- Creating manufacturing and test documentation
- Helping with the procurement of jigs, fixtures, tooling and associated test kit
The ideal Manufacturing Engineer will have:
- Experience in a similar position
- New Product Introduction (NPI) experience
- Experience working in an eletro-mechanical industry
- Experience designing, specifying or manufacturing tooling / fixtures / jigs
If you are a Manufacturing Engineer available to start work in the Oxford area with the above experience in an Electro-Mechanical industry, please apply now to fidn out more.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.