SALARY- £(phone number removed) per annum plus Overtime (dependent on experience)
My client works within manufacturing and they are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis in the Newry area.
The Maintenance Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Electrician or Mechanical Engineering (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar or QBE)
- Experience / background working with food manufacturing machinery
- 3 years’ or more of work experience in a similar onsite Maintenance Engineer position
- Excellent capability with 3-phase & invertors and/or all other mechanical and electrical components
- Have the ability to work un-supervised
- Be able to work well individually as well as part of a high performing team
- Working within the existing engineering team
- Performing planned and reactive maintenance on a range of electrical kit
- Working on all electrical and mechanical equipment and breakdowns on site
- Attending breakdowns and working on hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains 3-phase, single phase, invertors, relays, sensors, VSD, PLCs, AC/DC wiring
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.