One of the most outstanding civil engineering practices in the UK are looking for a Civil Engineer to join their team through their continual growth and success within their Edinburgh office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing detailed infrastructure designs and drawings
- Showing a high level of technical awareness on highways and drainage
- Dealing with Section Agreements including S38, S104, S106 and S278
- Working on projects within a team including drainage designs for residential or commercial developments
To be successful in this role as a Civil Technician you will need the following:
- Proven UK industry experience of working upon residential housing developments
- A good experience within civil engineering, designing drainage/sewage schemes in the UK
- Effective communicator with experience of working within a team
- Strong skills in AutoCAD with Civils3D/PDS and MicroDrainage
In return as a civil technician, you will receive:
- Competitive salary and pension
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- The opportunity to join an organisation with a training programme accredited by ICE
- Profit share scheme at the end of the year
- Work hard play hard environment including staff benefits such as tv projector, consoles and table games
- Staff days as well as a social environment
- Free parking on site
- Continuous progression of its staff at the forefront of its development plans
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on (url removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.