Manufacturing Engineer (Senior)
£(phone number removed)
TXM Recruit FMCG are partnering with a global FMCG business on a senior Manufacturing Engineer position, where you will be playing a pivotal role in ‘leading’ varied & key projects to support customer NPD & NPI requirements, continuous improvements & supplier management.
This is a particularly exciting time for a Manufacturing Engineer/ Production Engineer to join an international business that is continuing to grow within a very high demand & multi-billion market.
You will be joining within an environment of consistent investment & improvement into existing sites, significant upgrades and capex integration, as well as new sites being launched.
The key focus for this particular Manufacturing Engineer position, will be to work with suppliers to project manage system installations- that will improve the quality inspection systems to deliver enhanced product quality (Advanced product quality planning (APQP)), whilst meeting high volume production & customer demand.
This position will require a blend of skills covering:
- Manufacturing / Production Engineering
- Continuous Improvements
- Advanced product quality planning (APQP)
- Integration of NPD / NPI (new product introductions)
- Supplier Management
- Project Management, Stakeholder & Customer engagement, and excellent communication
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree educated or an Apprenticeship with engineering or manufacturing disciplines.
- A track record in continuous improvements. A six-sigma black belt is strongly preferred.
- Capability studies, design of experiments- strong analytical skills and calculations
- Experience in high volume production or process engineering- FMCG, packaging, pharmaceuticals or automotive.
Salary & Benefits
Salary £(phone number removed)
Private Healthcare & Life Assurance
Multi-site position with up to 50% travel within the UK & Europe + homeworking
Interviews available immediately
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer / Production Engineer position, please click ‘Apply’ today or contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit for a conversation- we look forward to supporting your job search.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.