A rare and unique opportunity has been created for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join my client who are a leading FM & Building Support Services provider to the built environment and who specialise in providing business critical HVAC and M&E services to a wide range of customers across the public, private and healthcare sectors on a full-time permanent basis.
Employed in a field-based position covering the Central belt, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out Gas PPM works
- Servicing, fault finding and reacting to breakdowns to a wide range of gas fired appliances including boilers, burners, hot water systems and associated ancillary plant & equipment
- Assist with any technical issues that the client has requested at site visits
- Participate in the companies on-call rota to provide customers with full out of hours cover
- Accurate recording and organisation of records of work, timesheets, vehicle logs and engineer reports
- Served recognised apprenticeship
- ACS Commercial Gas Qualified
- Highly skilled in all aspects of commercial gas servicing and maintenance
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care combined with excellent communication skills
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Undergo relevant Disclosure/CRB checks
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.