What will you be doing as our new Civil Engineer?
As our new Civil Engineer, you’ll produce quality engineering deliverables to programme in order to support the Development Consent Order (DCO) process, detailed design, construction, commissioning and completion. With a focus on innovation, environmental sustainability, safety and standards, you’ll play a key part in this project!
- Under the guidance of the Technical Manager deliver complete designs as required by the DCO process, @one Alliance procedures and project need
- Embrace BIM360 and assist in the development of 3D models of the project to achieve the project requirement of a fully attributed 3D model to facilitate the manipulation of data and to allow site construction without 2D drawings
- Coordination of multi-disciplinary design produced by the core design team, external partners and the supply chain
- Drive excellence in Health and Safety in design by eliminating hazards and reducing risks during design whilst complying with Alliance CDM procedures
- Actively integrate with the project planning activities ;proactively contributing to an integrated delivery programme that covers all stages of design, DCO, construction and commissioning
- Ensure all technical work is carried out to the highest standard by embracing Project 13 and NIC “Good Design” Principles and use them to influence how we structure our design delivery
- Identify and promote opportunities to meet the project digital, sustainability, innovation and people objectives
To join us on this unique project, you’ll have demonstrable experience in undertaking design of various engineering assets in the water industry in addition to your experience of delivering civil engineering design to support planning applications. Proven ability in design of major wastewater treatment projects along with a Masters level degree in Civil Engineering would be advantageous.
With strong communication skills, you’ll have excellent stakeholder management skills and champion collaboration to tackle challenges and obstacles which could hinder our objective of outperformance. Demonstrating strong IT skills, you’ll marry your technical and people skills to deliver the best civil engineering facility to your stakeholders on a regular basis.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.