BPS World are proud to be working with one of the country’s leading Health and Safety training providers, serving the Renewable Energy and Construction industries.
We are keen to speak with Operations Managers who's remit includes elements of both operations and customer service whilst also being the main point of contact and liaison between the sales and operations hubs. The Operations Manager runs the day to day aspect of the training environment and will dynamically assess operational situations as they arise.
- Responsible for overseeing scheduling of all courses to be delivered.
- Liaise with team to determine and forecast workload/course scheduling for up to 6 months in advance, taking into account any new courses due for release.
- Line Manager of the operations and administration staff and accountable for continuance and improvement of work processes that fall into this category.
- Maintain all documentation in-line with external awarding body procedures and adhere to policies. (Working with QA dept)
- Main POC to all instructors, responsible for ensuring all sub-contracted trainers have up to date and relevant qualifications as well as CPD in order to continue teaching to a high level.
- Responsible for continued professional development of all staff under their remit, create plans and provide time for staff to undergo further training.
- Expected to draw attention to senior staff members of any defects, areas of concern and items that require improvement immediately. Will also take a pinnacle role in the implementation of these enhancement measures
- Act as senior authority on awarding body compliance
- Responsible for payment agreements with sub-contracted staff including use of Purchase Orders.
- Ensuring smooth daily running of centre and resolving issues which may arise.
- Maintain a central control matrix for all training/trainers.
This is a position that will require the successful candidate to be an excellent communicator and have the ability to operate, modify and personalize IT and CRM systems to create efficiency and streamlined effective processes for the company.
A background in either the Renewable Energy or Construction industries would be desirable for this position.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.