Contek are working with a well-established Precision engineering company based in Birmingham who produce high quality parts for various sectors.
As a CNC Turner Programmer, your duties will include;
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Turning machines using Mazatrol Controls
- Working to tight tolerances
- Working with both small batch and long run parts
- Some Milling experience desirable
To be considered for this role, the candidate must possess the following;
- Strong experience Programming - Mazatrol (Nexus, Quickturn)
- Confidently able to write own programmes from scratch
- Able to read and work to technical drawings
- Fixed Head - Bar fed machinery experience
- Able to work unsupervised
- Experience working with varied materials.
Day shift Position
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.