Quality and Validation Engineer-Cleanroom Manufacturing
Excellent salary plus benefits
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer with working knowledge of of ISO 13485 and ISO 14971, looking for an exciting opportunity with a fast growing pharmaceutical manufacturer.
The position offers excellent working conditions, job security and really superb job satisfaction.
Part of the goal of the position will be to enable the business achieve BS EN ISO 15378:2017 as a supplier for Primary packaging materials for medicinal with a view of becoming fully cGMP compliant by 2023 so there is something really worthwhile to work towards.
- Full time permanent position working Mon-Fri working in the pharmaceutical/cleanroom manufacturing sector
- Build and maintain the quality system for the cleanroom operation
- Guide the business towards compliance to applicable standards such as ISO, FDA-QSR and GMP.
- Woirking experience to include practical application of ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and FDA Quality System Regulation CFR 21 Part 820.
- GMP experience mandatory. .
- Applied technical knowledge of Qualitative and Quantitative data analysis, and statistical tools.
- Project Management experience/qualifications
This is a superb opportunity to join a company at exactly the right time
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.