Capital Project Engineer (Pharmaceutical)
BT1, Belfast, City of Belfast
£40000 - £50000/annum
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northern Ireland. As the Mechanical Project Engineer you will be responsible for a managing multiple Mechanical based projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Mechanical Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To manage engineering projects working closely with the Engineering team and operations unit leads.
2. As part of a multi skilled project team, provide mechanical engineering expertise to key projects being considered for delivery of new products and resolving technical issues as identified across all sites.
3. Implement the Engineering strategy to ensure facilities are capable of delivering increased outputs aligned with ongoing commercial growth.
4. Take ownership of assigned projects from concept and scope definition, through design phase and approvals ensuring that design is fit-for-purpose, meets all quality & safety attributes and can be delivered within the constraints of manufacturing Work closely with Operations, Quality, EHS and other functions to deliver effective processes, facilities and equipment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mechanical Project Engineer are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Mechanical Engineering is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical industry is highly desired, however any regulated industry will be considered.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with mechanical projects from design through to completion is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.