MEP Clerk of Works (Healthcare)
1 Year Contract OR MORE , Rate DOE
Job Ref: 20853
We are looking for an experienced Building Services Engineer to work as a MEP Clerk of Works (Healthcare) on a Liverpool based Healthcare project. You will be working for an M&E Building Services consultancy alongside other companies in the property sector on a high profile project in Liverpool in need of some close attention to detail
You need to be an experienced and very knowledgeable engineer. as the Building Services Engineer/ Clerk of Works on the job. You will be responsible for inspecting a wide variety of building services installations, reporting on their completeness, quality, compliance against the design (Works Information), witnessing verifications, testing and commissioning and reviewing all documentation as you go. We would ask that you are an Electrical Building Services Clerk of Works who has a comprehensive knowledge of HTM Standards and the Healthcare Engineering sector.
The range of services that we would like you to deliver includes:
- Client-side technical support role with commercial acumen and ability to review and challenge
- Design services
- Preparation of performance specifications and drawings
- Evaluation of contractors' design proposals
- Site installation inspections
- Condition Surveys and strategic life cycle appraisals
- Extensive Building Services Engineering experience and MEP Clerk of Works (Healthcare)
- Previous experience of Electrical Building Services Clerk of Works
- Demonstratable knowledge and experience within the Healthcare sector
- Knowledge of current CIBSE Building Regulations and relevant Building Bulletins is required.
- Knowledge and practical application of HTM Standards is essential
- Ideally will be degree qualified relevant Building Services or Engineering with knowledge of the other disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical, Public Health etc)
- Ideally you will have experience working in a similar surveying / design consultancy practice and be familiar with CAD.
Please get in touch with Rob Jones at Calibre Search Manchester for further information.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.