We are currently working with a well know automotive company looking for level 3 qualified vehicle technicians. Technicians will be required to deal with repairs and services on a range of vehicles. All vehicles are ready to be sold.
As a vehicle technician you will be working on all makes and models of vehicles and you will typically be undertaking the below:
- The successful candidates will have the opportunity to gain their MOT Testing certification if taken on permanently.
- Diagnostics, including electrical diagnostics.
- Undertake road and ramp inspections.
- You will be working from a job card and will need to record all time taken against the repair.
- Carry out general mechanical repairs inline with approved methods and processes.
- Health checks.
- Warranty recalls.
- MOT repair work.
- Tyre changes.
- Assist with PDI as and when required.
- You must ensure that all work carried out is done to a high standard first time.
What we require from you:
- Must hold a recognised a level 3 vehicle technician qualification. (NVQ 3 or City Guilds)
- You must be able to demonstrate you knowledge as a vehicle technician.
- Must be reliable and hard working.
- You must have a positive attitude.
- You will need to hold a full category B driving license with no more than 6 points for minor offences.
Temp to perm opportunities
£15.00 - £17.00ph
Monday to Friday work
If you are interested then please apply below to Jess at Pin Point Bristol team.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.