We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading NI Energy provider, joining their successful
engineering support team. This team look after the back office administration and scheduling of engineers diaries to ensure customers problems are resolved promptly.
- Enhanced holiday package
- Free transport service from City Centre to site
- Life Assurance
- Annual Health checks
- Enhanced pension package
- Discounted memberships
- Health and Wellbeing events throughout the year
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent
- 1 years experience in a customer service administration role
- 1 years experience of managing a diary system and liaising with engineers and service providers
- Data entry experience
- Good IT skills
- Dispatch engineers to jobs
- Update systems in a timely manner and maintain sequential files of engineer's job sheets
- Liaise with customers to agree appointment dates or resolve problems and complaints
- Liaise with all departments to help resolve customer related issues within company standards of service.
- Support all processes required to ensure effective operation of emergency services including rota preparation, database update, liaison with dispatch centre, issue of safety notices to the Health & Safety Inspectorate
- Support processes to ensure that all customer chargeable quotations and renewals are issued in a timely controlled manner.
If you think this is the role for you, don't hesitate, get in touch today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.