Excellent opportunity for a Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a growing manufacturing organisation.
My client are part of a wider group who manufacture specialist products supplying into a number of industries.
Reporting directly into the Engineering Manager, the Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the site and all of its maintenance to ensure production is continually provided. On occasions where issues cannot be resolved internally, the Maintenance Engineer will assist with external suppliers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
As the Maintenance Engineer your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Complying with Company Environmental, Health and Safety procedures
- Completing planned preventative maintenance tasks
- Ensuring the highest levels of housekeeping and cleanliness whilst working
- Liaising across all areas of the organisation to achieve production priorities
- Maintenance / repair of equipment in breakdown situation
To be considered as a Maintenance Engineer you should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Ideally you will have Full-time served apprenticeship and essential qualifications - BTEC National or City & Guilds and HNC in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Your experience should ideally be multi skilled and gained in a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience of being a competent mechanical fitter or electrical engineer.
- Capable of using a range of software diagnostic tools (PLCs/maintenance software) to identify faults and take appropriate action
- Mechanical fabrication skills would be desirable
- Proven experience of working in an organised and structured way
- Excellent level of IT literacy
Excellent salary, shift allowance, benefits and overtime.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.