Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled
£34k, Working 42hrs pw
Maintenance Engineer Job Role;
- Maintaining plant assets, carrying out PPM & attending to machine malfunctions.
- Ensuring plant & equipment is efficient & safe.
- Assist with large installations & machine removals as required.
- Provide engineering training to apprentices.
- Maintain records of maintenance activities.
Maintenance Engineer Job Requirements;
- Qualified or completed apprenticeship in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Proven mechanical & electrical maintenance experience.
- CNC Machine tool experience.
- Experience with PLC controlled machinery, pneumatics & hydraulic systems.
- Ability to work unsupervised, have good knowledge of PPM systems & be PC literate.
About the Company
An international manufacturing company, established for decades in building projects for engineering & construction building projects.
The Maintenance Engineer job role is offering excellent benefits, training opportunities & career development.
Apply online for the Maintenance Engineer job role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.