Electrical Engineering Lead – Dublin
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by an internationally recognised main contractor to recruit an Electrical Engineering Lead to work on a number of concurrent projects for an international electrical contractor.
Competitive salary and remuneration package on offer.
- Management of the Electrical Systems package.
- Drive a focused Quality. Health, Safety and Environmental culture within your team.
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Project manager, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Ensure company Policies and procedures are followed closely.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Issue weekly cost reports. This will include all orders placed, materials expected, and labour levels.
- Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule. Track deliveries in particular.
- Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
- Engineering Qualification (BEng minimum)
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Data Centre experience would be a distinct preference
- Commercial understanding
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
For more information on this role, please contact Ian Murphy or to apply, click 'Apply Now'
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.