ProTech are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager to work for an expanding Manufacturing company. Due to ongoing growth, they are currently seeking an Engineering Manager who will be responsible for the day to day management, operation and development of the office. This role requires a proven mechanical/production engineer with the leadership skills, motivation, drive and experience to lead a team in the design, development and reconfiguration of a range of bespoke and standard products.
Engineering Manager Requirements:
- Engineering Manager will hold Bachelor's and Master's degree in Mechanical engineering (Aerospace or Automotive).
- Engineering Manager will have experience in ISO 9001 accredited product design and manufacturing.
- As an Engineering Manger you will have 5 years of demonstrable experience of Leadership and best practice knowledge of Engineering Project Management and Quality Systems.
- Ideally candidate will have strong knowledge of the pressurized systems, systems' engineering and system dynamics
- Ideally candidate will have strong knowledge about Lean/ Agile design and manufacturing and Agile Project Management
Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- As an Engineering Manger you will provide technical/engineering support and advice to the production and sales departments and to other companies in the group where appropriate.
- Engineering Manager will be responsible for Design, develop and manage production processes for existing and new product ranges.
- As an engineering manager you will lead the team of experienced Mechanical Design and Manufacturing engineers.
- As an engineering manager you will be responsible for product test planning and execution using the companies test facilities
- As an engineering manager you will Lead failure (internal and external) investigations and prepare reports.
If you are interested in this Engineering Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.