Your new company
Renowned in its sector as a specialist in fabrication. Over the past three decades they have provided expert, tailored advice to large and small businesses.
Your new role
Operate and maintain the CNC Laser and related tools and equipment. The post holder may also perform other production activities, including but not limited to supporting colleagues by assembling parts, operating machinery, as well as cleaning and maintaining equipment and the shop floor.
Hours of Work: Rotational shift pattern, 6:00am-2:30pm or 2:30pm-11:00pm Mon-Fri with a 15% shift allowance.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience operating a CNC laser cutting machine
- Valid Forklift licence
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, work instructions and specifications
- Experience working with sheet metal with the ability to distinguish material types including aluminium, steel, stainless steel, copper and brass
- Experience of maintaining accurate job tracking records
- Competent at basic maths and dimensional measuring with the use of precision measurement tools
- Takes responsibility for quality, quantity and inspection of work performed
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary which includes 15% shift allowance. The role is permanent also which offers stability.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.