Director of Mechanical Engineering
St. Ives, Cambridgeshire
Our client are looking to increase there staff considerably throughout 2021 starting with a Director of Mechanical Engineer based in St. Ives. With huge investment this opportunity does not come around often with a fantastic Salary and Package on offer for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will provide leadership of the company's Mechanical Engineering function during an exciting period of growth. This role will require being both team leader and technical expert and working with highly cross functional teams.
The role will include the following key responsibilities
* Support the end-to-end product development process
* Develop and mentor other Mechanical Engineers within the company
* Liaise with Contract Manufacturing Organisations and suppliers
* Lead Mechanical Engineering team activities in close partnership with the Product Development Management group and other teams
* Manage Mechanical Engineering team resources across development projects
* Provide technical leadership on new product development programmes
* Support the Product Development Management group by providing resource from the Mechanical Engineering team into projects
The successful candidate should have the following
Have significant experience of providing technical leadership of design and development
* Have expertise in the use of a range of CAD tools and functions
* Have sound fundamental mechanical engineering abilities from hand calculation through to simulation
* Be practical and hands-on with demonstrable skill at turning ideas into reality
My client are looking to interview immediately so please contact me ASAP and make sure you do not miss out of this fantastic opportunity.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.