Civil Engineer- Required for a client who are a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy that due to continued growth are now looking for a Civil Engineer to join their infrastructure team in North Wales. The Senior Civil Engineer will be assisting with the portfolio of land development projects for a range of civil infrastructure projects involving highways and drainage.
The Ideal Civil Engineer will have 5 years post graduation experience within Highways and Drainage with excellent knowledge of preparing and making Section 38/278/106 applications. The Civil Engineer will be Chartered or working towards achieving Chartership with experience of management and mentoring junior members of staff.
Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Undertaking engineering design and project management for a range of civil projects
- Highways and drainage - both adopted and unadopted.
- Liaison with Local Authorities and Drainage bodies
- Management of client relationships.
- Commercial delivery of projects ensuring budgets are met.
- Collaborative working with other offices within the business
- Mentoring junior members of staff
Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering
- 5years' post experience in an engineering consultancy
- Proficiency of MicroDrainage and AutoCAD is essential
- Design experience in roads and drainage including SUDs
- Experience of Civil 3D or equivalent an advantage.
Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Death in Service, Income Protection
- Excellent benefits package
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.