I’m delighted to offer a senior opportunity for an International Infrastructure Engineer for my global client based in Sunderland. The business has been through vast changes and growth, they are now looking to bring their IT systems in-line with modern structures. The ideal candidate will have experience of the setup, maintenance and management of virtualised estates, preferably on VMware. The role is expansive with a lot of ongoing projects to take lead on. The role will be based on-site with some international travel when the current situation allows.
- Support the continuous development of an international IT landscape to improve modernisation, efficiency and stability
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, migration and care of co-location servers
- Working with an international team across Northern Europe to improve system access and migrate to modern infrastructure platforms
- Working to bring currently outsourced IT elements back in-house including firewalls and backup services
- Responsible for the project management of demanding IT projects across Northern Europe
- Significant experience managing a large virtualised estate including the maintenance, troubleshooting and build
- Good understanding of on-prem infrastructure across network, switches, firewalls and VPN access
- Office 365 administration of enterprise estates
- 5 years experience building, expanding and maintaining complex IT landscapes
- Good understanding of DHCP, DNS, DC setup and maintenance for 50 + user setups
- SCCM, Office 365 & Azure Directory Services application suite
- LAN & WAN, TCP/IP, IP Addressing, VLAN, Wifi
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business and be instrumental in improving the IT landscape for European locations.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.