JN Technical are currently recruiting a Site Estimator for a national construction company who specialise in the installation of steel bridges across the infrastructure sector. The ideal applicant will have operational site experience within the bridge and construction industry. Applicants must be capable of developing construction programmes, schedules, schemes, erection methodology and producing site cost estimates.
Site Estimator Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of site erection methodology, estimating the works and client liaison
- Draw up the erection scheme using AutoCAD.
- Specify Temporary works required.
Site Estimator Required Experience:
- Experience of site operations for infrastructure and bridge projects
- Knowledge of crane specifications, SPMT specifications and launching methods.
- Understanding of the systems of temporary works required
- Ability to use AutoCAD to produce 2D lifting plans.
- Experienced and comfortable in presentations to Clients
Site Estimator Qualifications:
- Appointed Person - Lifting Operations
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a market leading civil engineering company.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.