We are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join the manufacturing team of a company in Royston to help scale consumable processes as they move from lab to factory.
Extensive periods of international travel may be required as part of this role.
* A Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or a related discipline
* A track record in the development of volume manufacturing processes at the scale of 100,000-1M's pa
* Hands-on experience with related manufacturing processes, (reagent printing, injection moulding, integration with automated manufacturing systems)
* Familiarity with development under formal quality systems and practices (ISO13485, cGMP)
* Experience of formal process qualification: IQ, OQ, PQ
* Experience with cleanroom manufacture
* Troubleshooting, testing, and investigating automated and semi-automated processes
* Process development, in particular the application of critical-to-quality principles
* Application of lean manufacturing principles
Please get in touch for further details.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.