Here at TPA we are very excited to be able offer the position of Manufacturing Engineer
Purpose of the Job:
Manufacturing Production Engineer focused on supporting and developing the current manufacturing processes and equipment. Will also support the development, installation and commission of new processes and equipment internally and at customer sites. Assist in specifying plant layout, materials flow and materials storage for existing production lines and any new manufacturing sites.
- Production Engineering of our products
- Organise parts, building and paperwork for prototypes
- Interface with engineering, test and systems
- Set up production cells
- Develop current manufacturing processes.
- Assist in the acquisition of new equipment, including planning for delivery and commissioning.
- Design of production intent tooling and fixtures.
- Provide support for manufacturing operations.
- Liaise with manufacturing operations and research and development to solve problems.
- Ensure equipment performs within the expected ranges of performance, troubleshooting those that do not.
- Undertake technology transfer to manufacturing Licensee’s
- Support design and set up of manufacturing site with Licensee’s
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree educated - BEng/MEng/PhD
- Hands-on engineer
- Aptitude for both Mechanical and Electrical work
- Willing to travel abroad
- Willing to work shift patterns
Applications from candidates who are also fluent in Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese or German are welcome, as well as from those who have experience of working or living within these countries and cultures.
We regret we are unable to accept applications from those who do not have the right to work in the UK. Any such applications will be rejected without notice.
To hear more about this excellent company and opportunity, apply through the link and we will call you to discuss in more detail.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.