Structural Engineer - Buildings
Salary up to £32,000 + Benefits
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer (2-3 years or more of experience) to join a successful, well-established, Civil and Structural Design consultancy based in an office in Peterborough.
Our client is working on a mix of interesting structural design projects which would see the chosen candidate getting involved in residential, commercial, industrial and mixed-use building ventures.
Working as a Structural Engineer you would undertake the design and management of structural engineering schemes including the production of structural designs, calculations, drawings and specifications.
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Have knowledge and understanding of British Standards, Eurocodes, Building Regulations and Health and Safety.
- You will be competent using structural design and analysis software and have knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience using Tekla would be an advantage*
- You will have a minimum of 2-3 years structural design experience working on building structures ventures
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close-knit design team
Our client is offering a competitive salary, quick start, plus a tailored lifestyle benefits package and annual performance related bonus schemes.
In order to discuss this Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within Building Structures please call MIKAELA on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.