Would you like a new challenge for 2021 that will see you working for an industry leading consultancy?
Do you enjoy the challenge of working on more complex projects?
If so then this could be the ideal role for you. We are working with one of our key clients to find them a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the team in their Hertfordshire office on a full-time permanent basis, to assist with their increasing workload.
As Senior Infrastructure Engineer your role will involve:
- Undertaking detailed design of S38/S278 Highway works,
- S104/S185 drainage works, private roads, drainage and civils design,
- Supporting junior team members in the development of their design skills,
- Undertaking drainage investigation, strategies and outline design to support planning stage flood risk and drainage assessment reports including preparing reports and drawings.
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will:
- Have a degree in Civil Engineering
- Be Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer with the ICE
- Have a good understanding of UK Building Regulations, Design Standards, Codes of Practice and Health & Safety regulations,
- Be proficient with a range of design software including AutoCAD, Microdrainage / WinDes & Civil 3D,
- Have excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
This role will be client facing and therefore the ideal candidate will have a proven ability to liaise with clients and third parties.
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will receive a competitive salary & benefits package too, so don't miss out and send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.