This is a position that can offer you the Maintenance Engineer the opportunity to secure a permanent position with a well-known established business with a Global presence.
As Maintenance Engineer you will be to carry out, according to competency and with minimum supervision, tasks necessary to achieve the objective of engineering maintenance and installation in accordance with the site HSE standards and desired site reliability and technical integrity.
Roles & responsibilities: Maintenance Engineer
· Be involved in all safety initiatives, i.e. audits, incident reporting & shutdown safety initiative.
· Use and participate in site permit work procedures
· Carry out planned maintenance activities in order to facilitate the move from breakdown to planned maintenance on site.
· Participate, as required, in the construction, installation and commissioning of approved plant modifications and projects.
· Overhaul equipment to manufacturer's/site standards in order to provide cost effective maintenance on site.
· Assist in site inspection/testing activities as required, within own area of competence
· Work flexibly in all required areas of the site and in close co-operation with other members of the team.
· Use Maintenance Management Systems to create stores requisitions and feedback work details as necessary.
As Maintenance Engineer we are looking for candidates with the following qualifications
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Apprentice trained in Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering
This particular role would suit, Electrical, Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Engineer's.
In return the successful maintenance engineer will receive a salary between £35k-£40k dependant on experience
This role is based in the Halifax area
the hours are over three shift patterns.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.