Avonmouth, City of Bristol
Why Andrews Sykes…
Given that our equipment spends much of its lifespan on customer sites, it is critical that our engineers are adept at carrying out required maintenance to ensure each unit operates at full capacity whenever called upon. Our conscientious technicians take pride in their work and play a crucial role in guaranteeing the customer satisfaction for which we are well known. If you’re an ambitious engineer possessing these attributes, get in contact with us today.
We have an opportunity for a Workshop Engineer with a focus on Pumps to join us at our Bristol Depot.
You will maintain full and safe operational functionality and presentation of our wide range of pumps. You will check, clean, service and repair the equipment in accordance to the companies procedures.
- experience in mechanical or electrical disciplines which are relevant to the scope of equipment types involved in the role.
- understand the importance of clear record keeping, allowing each department to work effectively. (PDI checks, Ordering of parts, making sure suitable equipment is ready for hire etc)
- be a committed individual, self-motivated and be keen to learn and develop your skill set.
- need to be a driving license holder.
- be an excellent communicator and can work under pressure.
- be a natural problem solver.
- enjoy the fact that no 2 days are the same.
- have the ability to understand and adapt to new products and services.
- offer you a competitive basic salary with contributory Pension Scheme and life assurance.
- give you 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- support you with Continued Professional Development
Without hiring the best talent, we won’t be the leading hire specialists. If you feel you can add value and bring a wealth of experience to us as a business, apply now.
- Workshop Engineer
- Avonmouth, City of Bristol
- 28/01/2021 - Expiring soon!
- Andrews Sykes Group Plc
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Ref 200
- Job ID
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts