Civil or Structural Engineer - £30,000 - £50,000 + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer to join a niche design consultancy in the heart of Bristol.
The company are a well-established engineering consultancy who take on a range of technically challenging projects. They are looking to invest and grow its Central Bristol office which works closely with its Central London HQ.
The consultancy is looking for an enthusiastic Civil or Structural Engineer to join their team. Primarily office/home based, you will be involved in a range of exciting projects from initial concept through detailed design and into construction. The ideal candidate will be a Civil Engineer with a background in steel and concrete design. Geotechnical experience would be beneficial but not essential.
The company is fully accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) and you will be encouraged and supported towards achieving the goal of becoming a professional Chartered Engineer. The training scheme has an excellent success rate as a result of both the variety of projects and company mentoring system.
* Civil/Structural Engineer managing projects and supervising junior staff.
* Primarily office based but includes regular site inspections surveys, liaison with clients, contractors & material suppliers;
* Preparation of Calculations, Drawings, Reports, Specifications and Tender Documents;
* Technical research.
* Support to become Chartered (if not already) and progression to Senior/Principal level roles
* High-quality MSc or MEng Civil Engineering degree or related subject
* Must have a Design background i.e. steel, concrete, timber, eurocodes
* Must live within a commutable distance to Bristol
* Lateral thinker with a strong desire to innovate
* Highly motivated, well organised with the ability to multitask
* Excellent communications skills, fluent written and spoken English
* Working towards or achieved chartership with a relevant professional institution, e.g. ICE
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.