Civil Engineer - London
A civil and structural design practice based in the heart London are currently looking for an ambitious Civil Engineer interested in a new challenge to join their infrastructure team.
The consultancy enjoy bringing a fresh approach to design engineering of the built environment. Original thinking, passion and intelligent engineering are all things which are fundamental to their approach, which allow their engineers to be creative with their designs, and providing client satisfaction.
As a Civil Engineer you produce drainage designs for various development infrastructure projects which include but not limited to residential, educational, and leisure.
What you will need to demonstrate:
- 3-4yrs post-graduation experience producing drainage designs.
- experience producing flood risk assessments, SuDS, and highways design
- Liaising with 3rd parties in the completion of drainage and highways section agreements and preparation of planning documentation
- Use of Microdrainage, AutoCAD and Civils 3D.
- understanding of UK regulations relating to highways and drainage design (S278, S38, S106, S104)
What you get:
- Competitive salary - £28k -£35k
- Private health Care
- Professional memberships paid.
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
To apply please send a CV to Kenny at (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.