Technical Sales Support role within sales office of a respected manufacturer of energy efficient products. This is a great opportunity to combine engineering aptitude and commercial aspects of business.
Working in the sales office, this is a great opportunity for an engineering graduate or trainee or someone with HNC or similar and an interest in design software.
- Technical Design preparation using a variety of software packages (Lighting Reality, Dialux, Calculux)
- Supporting External Sales team
- Assist with preparation of marketing materials such as presentations, pitches, brochures and digital content
- Assisting with tender writing
- Mostly office based, in Southampton
- Excellent presentation/communication skills
- Tech-savvy, ability to learn new technology/software quickly
- Ideally educated to graduate level within Engineering, Product Design or Sales & Marketing fields
- Hold a full UK Drivers License (Requirement)
Salary to around £26k
25 days holiday
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.