Civil Engineer required for my client who are an Engineering Consultancy based in the Midlands. The Civil Engineer will be capable of completing detailed highway and drainage designs.
The successful Civil Engineer will be designing a range of infrastructure schemes and will ideally have knowledge of designing pumping stations, drainage and highways. Proficiency in the following software AutoCAD, Ground Modelling, Micro Drainage and Civils 3D is preferred.
The successful Civil Engineer will be carrying out detailed design of roads, drainage and external works etc. including S38 and S278 highway schemes and S104 / S98 drainage schemes together with preparing technical specifications.
Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Assist with planning and implementing systems and network integrations
- Document the design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms
- Preparation of surface water drainage strategies and flood risk assessments
- Highway design and Junction design
- Management of junior staff
- Drainage analysis and design
- Liaising with authorities to secure approval for the designs
Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- AutoCAD Civils 3D skills
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of S38 and S278 highway schemes and S104 /S98 drainage schemes
- Proven management skills
Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £38,000 - £42,000
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.