We are recruiting for an Installation Manager to lead the highly successful Birmingham Stairlift installation, removal and refurbishment teams.
Ideal candidates will have excellent communication and people management skills, having the ability to interact at all levels across the organisation. To be successful in this role, candidates will already have product knowledge, of our end to end sales and installation process. With the knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation, standards and codes of practice, able to identify and implement best practice in all areas of our operations.
The position is based at the Birmingham installation depot in Bromford, however frequent travel will be required.
- Achieve and maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
- Monitoring visits
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with site preparation sub contractors, to include personally dealing with on site issues
- Ensure that any accidents, near misses and incidents are being investigated and closed out
- Regular reviews with direct reports
- Ensure assets are maintained and checked
- Have input into department plans.
- Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensure collaboration with other departments e.g. Sales, D&M, M&R
- Obtain and review performance data.
- Achieve and maintain excellent standards of installations and service delivery from your teams.
- Develop and maintain an excellent working knowledge of relevant company systems and policies.
- Demonstrate a commitment to your own personal development and to the development of others
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- Asbestos Awareness
- Full UK driving license.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase up to another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension (up to 8%)
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Company Vehicle
- Employee Assistance Programme
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.