38k - Mechanical Engineer - Waterloo
Salary: £38,000 + OT + Training + Progression
Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm
Location: East London
I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Biased Engineer based in the Waterloo area. On offer is a fantastic opportunity working for one of the leading service providers working on one of the most prestigious contracts in the Waterloo area.
The role holder will operate, maintain and rectify all plant and equipment onsite ensuring all PPM's and reactive repairs are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintenance and servicing mechanical equipment such as motors, pumps, plumbing, AHU's, Cooling Towers, Fan coil units, Pressurisation Units, Calorifiers, Hot / Cold Water supplies, emergency lighting, generators etc
- Maintain Log Books onsite
- City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering
- Must come from a strong mechanical maintenance background - preferably with 5 years experience in a similar field
- Commercial experience ideal
If interested please get in contact with myself on email Arron @invictus- group.co. uk to discuss the role further.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.