Location near Kendal
Salary circa £60 - 70k + pension + bonus + 25 days holiday
- Excellent managerial and people skills - able to create, implement and drive through a TPM strategy.
- Track record of successfully managing change.
- Mechanical or electrical engineering maintenance and operations background.
- Create, implement and drive through a TPM strategy.
- Report to site director and present operational improvements
- Manage multiple interlinking site functions / departments.
- Develop maintenance plan & reliability improvement processes to maximise performance of business critical equipment.
- Increase equipment on time & availability OEE.
To apply please send CV to Tim Fawcett at Morson or call 0161 . , 707 . , 1516
Key words -engineering manager; engineering maintenance manager; site engineering manager; plant manager; maintenance manager ; maintenance engineering manager; mechanical maintenance manager; mechanical integrity, Mechanical; Maintenance; screening, conveyor systems, tpm; oee; granulation, shredding, hydraulic systems,. Manufacturing; propulsion; maintenance; maintenance engineer; power; chemical; navy; marine; pressure vessels; tanks; heat exchangers; marine engineer; Plant Engineering; hydraulics; renewable, paper, pulp, plastic; mill manager; conversion; biomass; CHP; combined heat and power; high pressure steam; steam rising; steel; recycling; fibres; building products; reliability. maintenance engineer; Siemens s7, s5, PLC, ac/dc; ac motors, dc motors; ac drives; dc drives; materials handling; DCS; HV; variable speed drives; compressors; hydraulics; compressors; compactors; paper mill; conversion; batching; conveyors; servo drives & motors; motors; engines; pneumatics; hydraulics; Mechanical; Maintenance; Manufacturing; service engineer; maintenance; loler; puwer; coshh; maintenance engineer; repair; fault finding; Plant Engineering; Electrical; rotating equipment; rotating machinery; steam, boiler; pressure; plant; pssr;
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.