AR70 - Structural Engineer
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Structural Engineer on behalf of one of our clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to work with diverse projects and clients.
Our client is keen to encourage applications from ex-military candidates however, all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering structural engineering design solutions for a wide range of commercial, domestic, industrial and education projects.
- Providing calculations, drawings in AutoCAD and reports.
- If required, training towards Chartered status will be provided.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a Structural Engineer essential.
- BEng or MEng honours degree accredited by either ICE or IStructE.
- Graduate member of either ICE or IStructE.
- Good written and spoken use of English.
- The ability to write technical reports.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey concepts and questions at meetings by telephone and in written sketch format.
- UK Resident.
- Own car and possess UK driving licence.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.