Offering a wide range of subjects from the A-Level, BTEC and diploma format, among other subjects provided, the College proudly hold a 99.1% pass rate for A-levels and Vocational level 3 courses and is one of the top 10% FE colleges in the country for progress in English and Maths.
The successful candidate will have previous experience delivering Mechanical Engineering up to level 3 and be friendly, hard-working, and keen to put students and customers first!
The college have a vibrant mix of Management, Academic and Business Support staff, all of whom come from a variety of different backgrounds. This in itself is a reflection of their commitment towards equality, diversity and inclusivity. Naturally, If you like people, and you're passionate about education, all the better. In return, you'll find a College that treats you with respect, listens to your views, looks after you and encourages you to develop both personally and professionally. The College is a Disability Confident Employer.
There is no official end date to recruitment for this position, so if you would like to be considered, please do not hesitate and apply today to ensure you don't miss out!
* Deliver exceptional teaching and learning and motivate, inspire and engage learners
* Produce engaging schemes of work and lesson plans
* Setting, marking and recording of students work including assessments as necessary
* Maintenance of class registers, work programmes and records in your area of work
* To positively contribute to a safe learning and work environment ensuring compliance with * Health and Safety and Safeguarding Policy and Procedure
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 & 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
* PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
* Qualified in Mechanical Engineering (Min level 3)
* Experience using ICT systems including student databases
* Experience of teaching in a further or higher education environment
* Proven organisational ability
* Excellent communication and administration skills
* Ability to write comprehensive and analytical reports
* Be committed to safeguarding and Equality & Diversity
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒊𝒕
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.