£28,000 - £33,000
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer with 3 – 4 years of Building Services experience to join a leading consultancy in their Bristol office. This is a great long term role with endless progression opportunity and the chance to work with chartered engineers who will support you to chartership.
- Work on projects across distribution, education and commercial
- Attend site visits
- Support senior engineers with mechanical design work
Who You’ll Be
- Ideally degree educated with a relevant degree to Mechanical Engineering and/or Building Services
- 2 – 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of CAD
- MUST hold a full UK driving license and have access to a car
- £28,000 - £33,000 starting salary
- 25 Days holiday
- Annual bonus scheme
- 6% company pension contribution
I’m looking for someone to start a role ideally in January to support this busy office in what is looking like a very busy and exciting 2021.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.